Control Tower in Supply ChainSrini Raja
Control Towers are the central management function in a Supply Chain. It is a combination of System, Process and People that manages and guides the entire supply chain.
It provides a central one view for all the trading partners in the supply chain.
- Logistics Providers
- Warehouse opertaors
all of them on the same page with a single source of supply chain truth
Analytics and Dashboard in Supply Chain
A dashboard is a key component of a supply chain control tower.
It provides a bird’s eye view of the entire supply chain. As can be seen in this picture, the dashboard gives in one single glance
- Current Open procurement statistics across the globe
- How much of the current orders at risk
- What is the OTD (On Time Delivery) performance of suppliers
- How much of advance shipment notice is provided by the suppliers
- How are the demand and supply are matching
- How is the current inventory at various locations
- What are the global news that may affect my supply chain
As supply chain executives have very little time to go through day to day operational details, they need a system to alert them on the move.
Integrated Supply Chain
Integrated supply chain is an essential component of Supply Chain Control Tower. If all the parties in a supply chain are in their own islands, the supply c
hain is not integrated and the quality of data that flows through a supply chain is not good enough to run a control tower.
Key Integration has to happen on
TPSynergy provides an integrated supply chain as a service and makes it easy for supply chain executives to deploy a supply chain control tower quickly